2019-20 School Year
- 5-6 p.m. Mondays beginning Sept. 9 in dance studio
Yoga & Massages
- 4-6 p.m. Wednesdays beginning Sept. 11 in ACE (upstairs Library)
- 1-3 p.m. Tuesdays & Thursdays beginning Sept. 3 in main gym
- Thursday nights beginning Nov. 7 in bowling alley (sign up with a partner)
- TBA beginning in March 2020 in small gym
- Rent out: outdoor basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, tennis & racquetball equipment, spikeball etc...
1,000 Pound Club
- By appointment with I&R Coordinator Matt Oleski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I&R User Policy
All students, faculty, staff and alumni of Niagara County Community College are permitted to use the fitness center, racquetball courts and gyms. Outside guests are permitted only in the racquetball courts. No guests are allowed in the fitness center or gyms. All individuals are required to complete a user packet before using any I&R facility or equipment. The user packets are available online or in the fitness center. A current NCCC ID is required for every visit to any I&R Facility.
***HPE classes, athletics and campus events have priority over I&R facility usage. This schedule is subject to change at any time throughout the semester.***
Contact I&R Coordinator Matt Oleski with any questions: