1,000 Pound Club
- Work up to a combination of a one-rep max in the bench press, squat and dead lift to join the 1,000 Pound Club and receive an official NCCC 1,000 Pound Club t-shirt!
- 5-6 p.m. Mon. & Wed. in H-115 (dance studio)
- Led by certified instructor Amanda Vincek
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Tue. in H-130 (small gym)
- Innovative fitness class built around Crossfit, Circuit Training, Bootcamp, T-25, TRX and Insanity
- Led by instructor Matt Oleski
- Flag Football/Ultimate Frisbee - Early Fall
- Volleyball - Late Fall
- Dodgeball - Early Winter
- 3 on 3 Basketball (Open Gym) - Mid Winter
- 3 on 3 Floor Hockey - Late Winter
I&R User Policy
- All students, Faculty, Staff and Alumni of Niagara County Community College are permitted to use the Fitness Center, Pool, Racquetball Courts and Gyms. Outside guests are permitted ONLY in the Racquetball Courts. No outside guests are allowed in the Fitness Center, Pool or Gyms. All individuals are required to complete a User Packet before using any Intramural Recreation facility or equipment. The User Packets are available online or in the Fitness Center. A current NCCC ID is required for every visit to any Intramural Recreation Facility.
***Classes and Athletics Events have priority over facility usage. This schedule is subject to change at any time throughout the semester***
Contact I&R Coordinator Matt Oleski with any questions: